HIBCC has launched its redesigned iHIN Web-Based Portal (iHIN 2.0). iHIN 2.0 includes new and enhanced features designed to assist you in your daily use of the HIN Database.
The beta iHIN 2.0 is now available. Although the previous version of the Portal (www.hibcchin.org) will remain available during the transition period (through November 30, 2020), HIBCC recommends that you begin using the new Portal as soon as possible to become familiar with the latest enhancements and interface, as well as to provide feedback to HIBCC.
iHIN 2.0 includes the following additional features:
- Enhanced Search Layout
- The enhanced layout allows you to select from multiple search options (i.e. single HIN search, multiple HIN search, and advanced search). You can specify search criteria from several different fields, including Street Number, Zip Code, Name, Address, and/or Classes of Trade in the advanced search option. This feature helps to narrow search results and reduce the time spent cross-referencing HINs.
- View and Search HIN Requests
- This feature allows you to search and view HIN request details for all requests submitted by your organization in real-time. You can view the HIN request status, HIN assignments for completed records, and reject reasons where applicable.
- Expedite HIN Requests
- Easily expedite previously submitted HIN requests directly from your iHIN account, and keep track of all expedited requests by viewing its status from your account.
- Account Management
- You can now view, manage, and update your account information online.
- New HIN FAQ Page
- The updated HIN FAQ page is a convenient resource to assist you with navigating the new iHIN Portal.
Click here to access the beta iHIN 2.0. When accessing the beta iHIN 2.0 for the first time, you will be required to update your account information and review the HIBCC Data Use License Agreement (DULA) for a refresher on the guidelines for using and sharing HIN data.
Please contact HIBCC directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and/or comments.
- 11 Jan 2021Register now for our HIBCC UDI Webinar
- 05 Jan 2021EC’s EUDAMED Actor registration module is now available
- 30 Oct 2020HIBCC’s new iHIN Web-Based Portal now available
- 22 Oct 2020EC publishes dedicated webpage on EUDAMED Actor registration module
- 07 Oct 2020Register now for our HIBCC UDI Webinar