The European Commission (EC) will make the Actor registration module of EUDAMED available to Member States and economic operators (i.e. distributors, manufacturers, authorized representatives, and importers) on December 1, 2020.
The module allows economic operators to submit a request for a Single Registration Number (SRN), which will be the code used to identify a specific economic operator in EUDAMED. An SRN is required to submit UDIs to EUDAMED.
To view the EC’s dedicated webpage click here.
To learn more about HIBCC and UDI, visit www.hibcc.eu or contact HIBCC directly at email@example.com or +1 (602) 381-1091.
- 30 Oct 2020HIBCC’s new iHIN Web-Based Portal now available
- 22 Oct 2020EC publishes dedicated webpage on EUDAMED Actor registration module
- 07 Oct 2020Register now for our HIBCC UDI Webinar
- 14 Sep 2020HIBCC Announces HIN Data integration within the MediLedger Network
- 18 Aug 2020EC releases updated MDR / IVDR UDI FAQs