In December 2020, the European Commission (EC) launched EUDAMED’s Actor registration module. EUDAMED is the IT system developed by the EC to implement the EU MDR and IVDR UDI requirements. The Actor registration module is the first of six modules, which will be released in phases.
The module allows economic operators to submit a request for a Single Registration Number (SRN), which will be the code used to identify a specific economic operator in EUDAMED. An SRN is required to submit UDIs to EUDAMED.
To view the EC’s dedicated webpage click here.
To view the EC’s FAQ document on the EUDAMED Actor registration module click here.
To learn more about HIBCC and UDI, visit www.hibcc.eu or contact HIBCC directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (602) 381-1091.
- 11 Jan 2021Register now for our HIBCC UDI Webinar
- 05 Jan 2021EC’s EUDAMED Actor registration module is now available
- 30 Oct 2020HIBCC’s new iHIN Web-Based Portal now available
- 22 Oct 2020EC publishes dedicated webpage on EUDAMED Actor registration module
- 07 Oct 2020Register now for our HIBCC UDI Webinar