The following companies (and/or their subsidiaries/divisions) have applied for a Labeler Identification Code (LIC) assignment with HIBCC or one of our international affiliates. By doing so, they have demonstrated their commitment to patient safety and logistical efficiency for their customers, the industry and the public at large.
Any organization that is interested in using the HIBC uniform labeling system may apply for the assignment of one or more LICs.
- 27 Mar 2020US Naval Ships Mercy and Comfort using HIN to expedite receiving pharmaceutical supplies to support NYC and LA hospitals fighting COVID-19
- 27 Mar 2020ANSI recognizes HIBCC support of the fight against COVID-19
- 25 Mar 2020European Commission delays its MDR by one year to focus on the Coronavirus, but leave labeling and database compliance deadlines unchanged.
- 20 Mar 2020HIBCC’s HIN System supporting healthcare supplier efforts to fight COVID-19
- 20 Mar 2020HIBCC releases new website page on HIN and DSCSA