It has been brought to our attention that some HIBCC clients are recieving emails from a Madison Brady claiming to be a HIBCC employee. The emails are coming from email@example.com and contain a PDF attachment. This individual and email address is in no way associated with HIBCC. Do not open the PDF attachment, as it may be malware.
- 17 Sep 2019HIBCC UDI Presentation Available for Download
- 27 Aug 2019European Commission releases FAQ for Unique Device Identification System (UDI)
- 26 Aug 2019HIBCC Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- 23 Aug 2019HIN User Account Page Enhanced to Provide Multiple Customer Identifiers
- 16 Aug 2019HIBCC establishes EU-MDR mailbox