It has been brought to our attention that some HIBCC clients are recieving emails from a Madison Brady claiming to be a HIBCC employee. The emails are coming from email@example.com and contain a PDF attachment. This individual and email address is in no way associated with HIBCC. Do not open the PDF attachment, as it may be malware.
- 29 May 2018Australian medical device industry bodies release joint policy paper to promote the adoption of UDI.
- 19 Mar 2018Updated HIN Submission Process effective April 1, 2018
- 05 Jan 2018HIN Distribution Files Available Online
- 12 Sep 2017HIN Distribution Files Available Online
- 03 Jul 2017HIN Distribution Files Available Online