It has been brought to our attention that some HIBCC clients are recieving emails from a Madison Brady claiming to be a HIBCC employee. The emails are coming from email@example.com and contain a PDF attachment. This individual and email address is in no way associated with HIBCC. Do not open the PDF attachment, as it may be malware.
- 27 Jan 2020Notice to Labelers: HIBCC Contact Information
- 14 Jan 2020The European Commission announces the European Medical Device Nomenclature (EMDN)
- 17 Dec 2019How to use HIN for Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) requirements
- 04 Dec 2019European Commission releases updated EUDAMED Data Dictionary
- 05 Nov 2019HIBC Basic UDI-DI Guidance and Generator Now Available to Meet European Union Requirements