It has been brought to our attention that some HIBCC clients are recieving emails from a Madison Brady claiming to be a HIBCC employee. The emails are coming from firstname.lastname@example.org and contain a PDF attachment. This individual and email address is in no way associated with HIBCC. Do not open the PDF attachment, as it may be malware.
- 19 Feb 2019Medical Technology Association of Australia (MTAA) releases final UDI System Proposal
- 05 Feb 2019MedTech Europe releases document on the differences in UDI requirements for the US and EU
- 29 Nov 2018HIBCC designated by the Saudi-Arabian FDA as a UDI Issuing Agency in Draft Regulation
- 23 Oct 2018HIBCC met with European Commission and FDA in Silver Springs, MD on October 17th
- 16 Jul 2018Deactivation of iHIN Guest Accounts