On March 7th, 2017 the Council of the European Union approved two new medical device regulations, including a regulation similar to the US FDA’s UDI rule. The European Parliament is expected to adopt both regulations in April 2017.
To view the EU press release click here.
- 17 Sep 2019HIBCC UDI Presentation Available for Download
- 27 Aug 2019European Commission releases FAQ for Unique Device Identification System (UDI)
- 26 Aug 2019HIBCC Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- 23 Aug 2019HIN User Account Page Enhanced to Provide Multiple Customer Identifiers
- 16 Aug 2019HIBCC establishes EU-MDR mailbox