In order to expedite the processing of licensee requests for HINs, HIBCC has implemented a process to return all completed records in a partially completed work order to licensees. This system enhancement enables licensees to receive their data faster than ever.
HIBCC is also encouraging licensees to consolidate work orders by sending all HIN requests in a single submission.
- 16 May 2019iHIN® Web Based Portal Enhancement and New Processes Scheduled
- 06 May 2019Saudi Food and Drug Authority Releases Guidance Designating HIBCC as an Issuing Entity
- 01 May 2019FDA Releases Final Guidance on Convenience Kits
- 08 Apr 2019HIBCC Releases UDI Suite
- 03 Apr 2019The Global Medical Device Nomenclature (GMDN) Membership is now available for free as of April 1st