In order to expedite the processing of licensee requests for HINs, HIBCC has implemented a process to return all completed records in a partially completed work order to licensees. This system enhancement enables licensees to receive their data faster than ever.
HIBCC is also encouraging licensees to consolidate work orders by sending all HIN requests in a single submission.
- 15 Jun 2020Register now for our HIBCC UDI Webinar
- 03 Jun 2020MedTech Europe releases guidance on Basic UDI-DI assignment for the EU MDR
- 28 May 2020United Kingdom (UK) regulatory agency publishes HIBCC UDI template for use in medical device corrective action communications
- 26 May 2020FDA UDI labeling and database submission deadline for Class I and unclassified devices rapidly approaching.
- 29 Apr 2020European Commission publishes guidance document on regulatory requirements for ventilators