Create, Calculate, and Confirm UDI Information with HIBCC’s suite of cloud-based tools.
How do I Create a UDI?
This on line utility will generate a UDI from the product information you enter. In combination with your HIBCC LIC the Creator tool will provide you with the correct data combination for printing on packages and to meet FDA-required uploads to the GUDID.
What is my Check Character?
Every HIBCC symbol includes a Modulo-43 check character which is derived from the product that you enter. Our tool will calculate the correct modulo-43 check character for you.
Is my UDI on the FDA’s GUDID?
Enter an existing UDI on our tool to search the FDA database and confirm the product information that corresponds to your UDI.
Click here to create your free account.
- 08 Apr 2019HIBCC Releases UDI Suite
- 03 Apr 2019The Global Medical Device Nomenclature (GMDN) Membership is now available for free as of April 1st
- 26 Mar 2019Need to Make a Change to a Published UDI Record in the FDA’s GUDID?
- 19 Feb 2019Medical Technology Association of Australia (MTAA) releases final UDI System Proposal
- 05 Feb 2019MedTech Europe releases document on the differences in UDI requirements for the US and EU