HIBCC UDI Suite’s Calculate Check Character function has been updated to allow users to calculate multiple UDI / bar code data check characters at a time. This is a tool provided to all HIBCC Labelers. Click here to access the updated utility.
Follow the instructions below to use the updated utility.
1. Enter the UDI/Bar Code Data (one data string per line)
2. Click on Generate Check Character
3. A list of your UDI/Bar Code Data Strings with the Check Characters will be displayed.
- 17 Sep 2019HIBCC UDI Presentation Available for Download
- 27 Aug 2019European Commission releases FAQ for Unique Device Identification System (UDI)
- 26 Aug 2019HIBCC Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- 23 Aug 2019HIN User Account Page Enhanced to Provide Multiple Customer Identifiers
- 16 Aug 2019HIBCC establishes EU-MDR mailbox