HIBCC UDI Suite’s Calculate Check Character function has been updated to allow users to calculate multiple UDI / bar code data check characters at a time. This is a tool provided to all HIBCC Labelers. Click here to access the updated utility.
Follow the instructions below to use the updated utility.
1. Enter the UDI/Bar Code Data (one data string per line)
2. Click on Generate Check Character
3. A list of your UDI/Bar Code Data Strings with the Check Characters will be displayed.
- 02 Jul 2019HIBCC Welcomes Pakistan-Based Affiliate
- 21 Jun 2019HIBCC UDI Suite Enhancements
- 12 Jun 2019European Commission Designates HIBCC as an Issuing Entity for its UDI Initiative
- 16 May 2019iHIN® Web Based Portal Enhancement and New Processes Scheduled
- 06 May 2019Saudi Food and Drug Authority Releases Guidance Designating HIBCC as an Issuing Entity