HIBCC UDI Suite’s Calculate Check Character function has been updated to allow users to calculate multiple UDI / bar code data check characters at a time. This is a tool provided to all HIBCC Labelers. Click here to access the updated utility.
Follow the instructions below to use the updated utility.
1. Enter the UDI/Bar Code Data (one data string per line)
2. Click on Generate Check Character
3. A list of your UDI/Bar Code Data Strings with the Check Characters will be displayed.
- 15 Jun 2020Register now for our HIBCC UDI Webinar
- 03 Jun 2020MedTech Europe releases guidance on Basic UDI-DI assignment for the EU MDR
- 28 May 2020United Kingdom (UK) regulatory agency publishes HIBCC UDI template for use in medical device corrective action communications
- 26 May 2020FDA UDI labeling and database submission deadline for Class I and unclassified devices rapidly approaching.
- 29 Apr 2020European Commission publishes guidance document on regulatory requirements for ventilators