HIBCC UDI Suite’s Calculate Check Character function has been updated to allow users to calculate multiple UDI / bar code data check characters at a time. This is a tool provided to all HIBCC Labelers. Click here to access the updated utility.
Follow the instructions below to use the updated utility.
1. Enter the UDI/Bar Code Data (one data string per line)
2. Click on Generate Check Character
3. A list of your UDI/Bar Code Data Strings with the Check Characters will be displayed.
- 27 Jan 2020Notice to Labelers: HIBCC Contact Information
- 14 Jan 2020The European Commission announces the European Medical Device Nomenclature (EMDN)
- 17 Dec 2019How to use HIN for Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) requirements
- 04 Dec 2019European Commission releases updated EUDAMED Data Dictionary
- 05 Nov 2019HIBC Basic UDI-DI Guidance and Generator Now Available to Meet European Union Requirements