The Saudi Food and Drug Authority (SFDA) has released its “Guidance on Requirements for Unique Device Identification (UDI) for Medical Devices” designating HIBCC as an Issuing Entity. The initial release date was April 8th, 2019.
To view the full guidance document click here.
To learn more about UDI contact HIBCC at email@example.com
- 15 Jun 2020Register now for our HIBCC UDI Webinar
- 03 Jun 2020MedTech Europe releases guidance on Basic UDI-DI assignment for the EU MDR
- 28 May 2020United Kingdom (UK) regulatory agency publishes HIBCC UDI template for use in medical device corrective action communications
- 26 May 2020FDA UDI labeling and database submission deadline for Class I and unclassified devices rapidly approaching.
- 29 Apr 2020European Commission publishes guidance document on regulatory requirements for ventilators