The European Commission released an updated version of their Medical Device Regulation (MDR) and In-Vitro Diagnostic Regulation (IVDR) Unique Device Identification (UDI) FAQ document. The original document was released in August of 2019.
The revised FAQ document contains updated information on the MDR Date of Application and the deadline for submission to EUDAMED. The dates were changed earlier this year to allow the industry to focus their resources on fighting COVID-19.
To view the document click here.
HIBCC is designated as an Issuing Entity by both the European Commission and the US FDA for their respective UDI initiatives. To learn more about HIBCC and UDI, visit www.hibcc.eu or contact HIBCC directly at email@example.com or +1 (602) 381-1091.
- 14 Sep 2020HIBCC Announces HIN Data integration within the MediLedger Network
- 18 Aug 2020EC releases updated MDR / IVDR UDI FAQs
- 28 Jul 2020Register now for our second HIBCC UDI Webinar
- 27 Jul 2020EC releases conformity assessment procedures for manufacturers of protective equipment
- 15 Jun 2020Register now for our HIBCC UDI Webinar