HIBCC will be speaking about UDI at the following meetings in September 2019.
Sydney, Australia – September 18 & 19, 2019
HIBCC President Robert Hankin will be speaking on UDI implementation at the 2019 MedTech Conference, as well as leading a pre-conference workshop (attendance at the workshop is limited to MTAA members). He will focus on regulatory rules with examples and the issues to be aware of in both the US and Europe.
Event Name: 2019 MedTech Conference / MTAA MedTech Work Shop – UDI Implementation
To learn more about 2019 MedTech Conference click here.
Souzou, China – September 26, 2019
HIBCC President Robert Hankin will provide an overview of the HIBCC UDI System and how it can be applied at the 10th China International Medical Device Regulatory Forum.
Event Name: 10th China International Medical Device Regulatory Forum (CIMDR) – The HIBCC UDI System: Overview and Application
To learn more about CIMDR click here.
- 28 May 2020United Kingdom (UK) regulatory agency publishes HIBCC UDI template for use in medical device corrective action communications
- 26 May 2020FDA UDI labeling and database submission deadline for Class I and unclassified devices rapidly approaching.
- 29 Apr 2020European Commission publishes guidance document on regulatory requirements for ventilators
- 15 Apr 2020Chronicled’s Mediledger utilizing the HIBCC HIN identifier for Contracting and Chargebacks in its’ blockchain network
- 15 Apr 2020HINAPI is now available