Chronicled’s Mediledger utilizing the HIBCC HIN identifier for Contracting and Chargebacks in its’ blockchain network
Chronicled is building an open, decentralized network, called the MediLedger Network , in response to the FDA’s Drug Security Supply Chain Act (DSCSA). The MediLedger Network will streamline communication and transactions between all trading partners.
An important aspect of DSCSA and the MediLedger Network is identifying customers and their locations, and the HIN will serve that purpose in the MediLedger system. HIN will thus be a key component for meeting DSCSA requirements. HIBCC is working with Chronicled to integrate the HIN database into the MediLedger blockchain network.
To view the MediLedger video on Contracts and Chargebacks click here.
For more information on how the HIN System can help you to meet DSCSA requirements contact HIBCC HIBCC directly at email@example.com or +1 (602) 381-1091.
- 15 Jun 2020Register now for our HIBCC UDI Webinar
- 03 Jun 2020MedTech Europe releases guidance on Basic UDI-DI assignment for the EU MDR
- 28 May 2020United Kingdom (UK) regulatory agency publishes HIBCC UDI template for use in medical device corrective action communications
- 26 May 2020FDA UDI labeling and database submission deadline for Class I and unclassified devices rapidly approaching.
- 29 Apr 2020European Commission publishes guidance document on regulatory requirements for ventilators