Chronicled’s Mediledger utilizing the HIBCC HIN identifier for Contracting and Chargebacks in its’ blockchain network
Chronicled is building an open, decentralized network, called the MediLedger Network , in response to the FDA’s Drug Security Supply Chain Act (DSCSA). The MediLedger Network will streamline communication and transactions between all trading partners.
An important aspect of DSCSA and the MediLedger Network is identifying customers and their locations, and the HIN will serve that purpose in the MediLedger system. HIN will thus be a key component for meeting DSCSA requirements. HIBCC is working with Chronicled to integrate the HIN database into the MediLedger blockchain network.
To view the MediLedger video on Contracts and Chargebacks click here.
For more information on how the HIN System can help you to meet DSCSA requirements contact HIBCC HIBCC directly at email@example.com or +1 (602) 381-1091.
- 14 Sep 2020HIBCC Announces HIN Data integration within the MediLedger Network
- 18 Aug 2020EC releases updated MDR / IVDR UDI FAQs
- 28 Jul 2020Register now for our second HIBCC UDI Webinar
- 27 Jul 2020EC releases conformity assessment procedures for manufacturers of protective equipment
- 15 Jun 2020Register now for our HIBCC UDI Webinar