Medicare endorses the use of unique device identifiers (UDI) in billing and claims records for medical devices. The endorsement was made in an effort to improve the identification of device malfunctions and the recall process.
To read the Wall Street Journal article click here.
To learn more about Unique Device Identification (UDI) and HIBCC as an FDA-accredited UDI issuing agency??click here.
- 16 May 2019iHIN® Web Based Portal Enhancement and New Processes Scheduled
- 06 May 2019Saudi Food and Drug Authority Releases Guidance Designating HIBCC as an Issuing Entity
- 01 May 2019FDA Releases Final Guidance on Convenience Kits
- 08 Apr 2019HIBCC Releases UDI Suite
- 03 Apr 2019The Global Medical Device Nomenclature (GMDN) Membership is now available for free as of April 1st