Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic and the increased need for ventilators, the European Commission has published a guidance document on the regulatory requirements for ventilators and related accessories. The document “outlines the different regulatory options for placing these devices on the EU market indicating their feasibility to allow short term supply.”
To view the full EC document click here.
To learn more about HIBCC and UDI, visit www.hibcc.eu or contact HIBCC directly at email@example.com or +1 (602) 381-1091.
- 14 Sep 2020HIBCC Announces HIN Data integration within the MediLedger Network
- 18 Aug 2020EC releases updated MDR / IVDR UDI FAQs
- 28 Jul 2020Register now for our second HIBCC UDI Webinar
- 27 Jul 2020EC releases conformity assessment procedures for manufacturers of protective equipment
- 15 Jun 2020Register now for our HIBCC UDI Webinar