Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic and the increased need for ventilators, the European Commission has published a guidance document on the regulatory requirements for ventilators and related accessories. The document “outlines the different regulatory options for placing these devices on the EU market indicating their feasibility to allow short term supply.”
To view the full EC document click here.
To learn more about HIBCC and UDI, visit www.hibcc.eu or contact HIBCC directly at email@example.com or +1 (602) 381-1091.
- 11 Jan 2021Register now for our HIBCC UDI Webinar
- 05 Jan 2021EC’s EUDAMED Actor registration module is now available
- 30 Oct 2020HIBCC’s new iHIN Web-Based Portal now available
- 22 Oct 2020EC publishes dedicated webpage on EUDAMED Actor registration module
- 07 Oct 2020Register now for our HIBCC UDI Webinar