European Union Medical Device Coordination Group (MDCG) releases document concerning the validity of existing certificates
Devices with existing certificates will remain valid until May 27, 2024. However, there are specific conditions that existing certificates, and the related devices, must comply with. The MDCG has released a document that outlines these conditions.
To view the full document click here.
To learn more about HIBCC and UDI, visit www.hibcc.eu or contact HIBCC directly at email@example.com or +1 (602) 381-1091.
- 11 Oct 2019The HIBC UDI-Builder is now available. This tool will allow you to create, calculate, confirm, and collect UDIs.
- 09 Oct 2019European Union Medical Device Coordination Group (MDCG) releases document concerning the validity of existing certificates
- 25 Sep 2019HIBCC UDI Presentation Available for Download
- 23 Sep 2019Coming Soon…HIBCC is revamping its UDI Suite with added features and increased functionality to assist labelers in the UDI process.
- 17 Sep 2019HIBCC UDI Presentation Available for Download