European Union Medical Device Coordination Group (MDCG) releases document concerning the validity of existing certificates
Devices with existing certificates will remain valid until May 27, 2024. However, there are specific conditions that existing certificates, and the related devices, must comply with. The MDCG has released a document that outlines these conditions.
To view the full document click here.
To learn more about HIBCC and UDI, visit www.hibcc.eu or contact HIBCC directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (602) 381-1091.
- 14 Jan 2020The European Commission announces the European Medical Device Nomenclature (EMDN)
- 17 Dec 2019How to use HIN for Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) requirements
- 04 Dec 2019European Commission releases updated EUDAMED Data Dictionary
- 05 Nov 2019HIBC Basic UDI-DI Guidance and Generator Now Available to Meet European Union Requirements
- 30 Oct 2019Important Notice to HIBCC Labelers