European Union Medical Device Coordination Group (MDCG) releases document concerning the validity of existing certificates
Devices with existing certificates will remain valid until May 27, 2024. However, there are specific conditions that existing certificates, and the related devices, must comply with. The MDCG has released a document that outlines these conditions.
To view the full document click here.
To learn more about HIBCC and UDI, visit www.hibcc.eu or contact HIBCC directly at email@example.com or +1 (602) 381-1091.
- 04 Dec 2019European Commission releases updated EUDAMED Data Dictionary
- 05 Nov 2019HIBC Basic UDI-DI Guidance and Generator Now Available to Meet European Union Requirements
- 30 Oct 2019Important Notice to HIBCC Labelers
- 30 Oct 2019European Commission confirms two year delay for the launch of EUDAMED. Labeling deadlines are not affected by this delay.
- 11 Oct 2019The HIBC UDI-Builder is now available. This tool will allow you to create, calculate, confirm, and collect UDIs.