Organizations applying for a HIBCC Labeler Identification Code (LIC) are required to complete the authorized application form on this website. This requirement is for quality control purposes and to assure the labeler information that we provide to regulatory authorities is accurate and derived from the original applicant. LIC application information obtained indirectly from other sources or via email will be considered invalid until validated from the HIBCC application form. Please contact HIBCC immediately at email@example.com if you believe your LIC assignment may be invalid.
To learn more about HIBCC and UDI, visit www.hibcc..org or contact HIBCC directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (602) 381-1091.
- 27 Mar 2020US Naval Ships Mercy and Comfort using HIN to expedite receiving pharmaceutical supplies to support NYC and LA hospitals fighting COVID-19
- 27 Mar 2020ANSI recognizes HIBCC support of the fight against COVID-19
- 25 Mar 2020European Commission delays its MDR by one year to focus on the Coronavirus, but leave labeling and database compliance deadlines unchanged.
- 20 Mar 2020HIBCC’s HIN System supporting healthcare supplier efforts to fight COVID-19
- 20 Mar 2020HIBCC releases new website page on HIN and DSCSA