Organizations applying for a HIBCC Labeler Identification Code (LIC) are required to complete the authorized application form on this website. This requirement is for quality control purposes and to assure the labeler information that we provide to regulatory authorities is accurate and derived from the original applicant. LIC application information obtained indirectly from other sources or via email will be considered invalid until validated from the HIBCC application form. Please contact HIBCC immediately at email@example.com if you believe your LIC assignment may be invalid.
To learn more about HIBCC and UDI, visit www.hibcc..org or contact HIBCC directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (602) 381-1091.
- 14 Jan 2020The European Commission announces the European Medical Device Nomenclature (EMDN)
- 17 Dec 2019How to use HIN for Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) requirements
- 04 Dec 2019European Commission releases updated EUDAMED Data Dictionary
- 05 Nov 2019HIBC Basic UDI-DI Guidance and Generator Now Available to Meet European Union Requirements
- 30 Oct 2019Important Notice to HIBCC Labelers