As of April 1st, 2018, HIBCC will no longer accept HIN requests submitted via email. All HIN requests must be submitted through the iHIN portal at www.hibcchin.org.
Requests submitted via email frequently require manual intervention by HIBCC prior to processing, which increases turn-around times and our backlog. Please review the updated HIN Request Submission Guidelines prior to submitting new requests.
For more information visit the HIN System – Authorized Licensees page (here) or contact HIBCC by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (602) 381-1091.
- 16 Jul 2018Deactivation of iHIN Guest Accounts
- 29 May 2018Australian medical device industry bodies release joint policy paper to promote the adoption of UDI.
- 19 Mar 2018Updated HIN Submission Process effective April 1, 2018
- 05 Jan 2018HIN Distribution Files Available Online
- 12 Sep 2017HIN Distribution Files Available Online