As of April 1st, 2018, HIBCC will no longer accept HIN requests submitted via email. All HIN requests must be submitted through the iHIN portal at www.hibcchin.org.
Requests submitted via email frequently require manual intervention by HIBCC prior to processing, which increases turn-around times and our backlog. Please review the updated HIN Request Submission Guidelines prior to submitting new requests.
For more information visit the HIN System – Authorized Licensees page (here) or contact HIBCC by email at email@example.com or call (602) 381-1091.
- 16 May 2019iHIN® Web Based Portal Enhancement and New Processes Scheduled
- 06 May 2019Saudi Food and Drug Authority Releases Guidance Designating HIBCC as an Issuing Entity
- 01 May 2019FDA Releases Final Guidance on Convenience Kits
- 08 Apr 2019HIBCC Releases UDI Suite
- 03 Apr 2019The Global Medical Device Nomenclature (GMDN) Membership is now available for free as of April 1st