As of April 1st, 2018, HIBCC will no longer accept HIN requests submitted via email. All HIN requests must be submitted through the iHIN portal at www.hibcchin.org.
Requests submitted via email frequently require manual intervention by HIBCC prior to processing, which increases turn-around times and our backlog. Please review the updated HIN Request Submission Guidelines prior to submitting new requests.
For more information visit the HIN System – Authorized Licensees page (here) or contact HIBCC by email at email@example.com or call (602) 381-1091.
- 19 Feb 2019Medical Technology Association of Australia (MTAA) releases final UDI System Proposal
- 05 Feb 2019MedTech Europe releases document on the differences in UDI requirements for the US and EU
- 29 Nov 2018HIBCC designated by the Saudi-Arabian FDA as a UDI Issuing Agency in Draft Regulation
- 23 Oct 2018HIBCC met with European Commission and FDA in Silver Springs, MD on October 17th
- 16 Jul 2018Deactivation of iHIN Guest Accounts