HIBCC is pleased to announce that it has appointed a Pakistan-Based affiliate organization, in cooperation with QMSCI (Quality Management System Certification International), a long-standing regulatory and engineering consulting company that is headquartered in Sialkot, PK and also has offices in several other countries. QMSCI has created a new organization, HIBCC Pakistan (HIBCC PK). HIBCC PK will provide technical support and regulatory guidance to companies for compliance with Unique Device Identification (UDI) regulations globally. HIBCC has been designated as an Issuing Entity by both the European Commission and the US FDA for their respective UDI initiatives.
The HIBC Supplier Labeling Standard (SLS) was specifically designed to address the more stringent safety and security considerations of the healthcare setting. As such, HIBC data formats are consistent, flexible, globally compatible, and industry supported.
HIBCC CEO Robert Hankin, PhD stated “We are pleased to add HIBCC PK to our growing network of affiliated organizations. We will work directly with HIBCC PK to assist our industry to meet UDI regulations worldwide.”
Email email@example.com to contact HIBCC Pakistan directly.
- 15 Jun 2020Register now for our HIBCC UDI Webinar
- 03 Jun 2020MedTech Europe releases guidance on Basic UDI-DI assignment for the EU MDR
- 28 May 2020United Kingdom (UK) regulatory agency publishes HIBCC UDI template for use in medical device corrective action communications
- 26 May 2020FDA UDI labeling and database submission deadline for Class I and unclassified devices rapidly approaching.
- 29 Apr 2020European Commission publishes guidance document on regulatory requirements for ventilators