The EHIBCC website, formerly www.ehibcc.com, has been consolidated with that of HIBCC Global.
The European Commission has designated HIBCC to be a Unique Device Identifier (UDI) Issuing Agency as part of the European Union Medical Device Regulation (MDR), which will apply to all EU member nations.
- 15 Jun 2020Register now for our HIBCC UDI Webinar
- 03 Jun 2020MedTech Europe releases guidance on Basic UDI-DI assignment for the EU MDR
- 28 May 2020United Kingdom (UK) regulatory agency publishes HIBCC UDI template for use in medical device corrective action communications
- 26 May 2020FDA UDI labeling and database submission deadline for Class I and unclassified devices rapidly approaching.
- 29 Apr 2020European Commission publishes guidance document on regulatory requirements for ventilators