HIBCC has consolidated its various points of contact to assure uniform compliance with the European Union and the US FDA UDI regulations, for which we have been designated as the Issuing Entity and Issuing Agency respectively. Accordingly, we have assumed all LIC assignment and maintenance responsibilities. Labelers are asked to direct their communications and inquiries to HIBCC at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
European labelers who have previously registered through EHIBCC should contact HIBCC at the above email addresses to confirm their information is correctly registered in our LIC/UDI registry. Please be sure to verify your contact information with HIBCC and update any changes, in order to assure that our required submissions to the EC and FDA are accurate.
To learn more about HIBCC and UDI, visit www.hibcc.eu or contact HIBCC directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (602) 381-1091.
- 11 Jan 2021Register now for our HIBCC UDI Webinar
- 05 Jan 2021EC’s EUDAMED Actor registration module is now available
- 30 Oct 2020HIBCC’s new iHIN Web-Based Portal now available
- 22 Oct 2020EC publishes dedicated webpage on EUDAMED Actor registration module
- 07 Oct 2020Register now for our HIBCC UDI Webinar