HIBCC has consolidated its various points of contact to assure uniform compliance with the European Union and the US FDA UDI regulations, for which we have been designated as the Issuing Entity and Issuing Agency respectively. Accordingly, we have assumed all LIC assignment and maintenance responsibilities. Labelers are asked to direct their communications and inquiries to HIBCC at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
European labelers who have previously registered through EHIBCC should contact HIBCC at the above email addresses to confirm their information is correctly registered in our LIC/UDI registry. Please be sure to verify your contact information with HIBCC and update any changes, in order to assure that our required submissions to the EC and FDA are accurate.
To learn more about HIBCC and UDI, visit www.hibcc.eu or contact HIBCC directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (602) 381-1091.
- 27 Jan 2020Notice to Labelers: HIBCC Contact Information
- 14 Jan 2020The European Commission announces the European Medical Device Nomenclature (EMDN)
- 17 Dec 2019How to use HIN for Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) requirements
- 04 Dec 2019European Commission releases updated EUDAMED Data Dictionary
- 05 Nov 2019HIBC Basic UDI-DI Guidance and Generator Now Available to Meet European Union Requirements