HIBCC has consolidated its various points of contact to assure uniform compliance with the European Union and the US FDA UDI regulations, for which we have been designated as the Issuing Entity and Issuing Agency respectively. Accordingly, we have assumed all LIC assignment and maintenance responsibilities. Labelers are asked to direct their communications and inquiries to HIBCC at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
European labelers who have previously registered through EHIBCC should contact HIBCC at the above email addresses to confirm their information is correctly registered in our LIC/UDI registry. Please be sure to verify your contact information with HIBCC and update any changes, in order to assure that our required submissions to the EC and FDA are accurate.
To learn more about HIBCC and UDI, visit www.hibcc.eu or contact HIBCC directly at email@example.com or +1 (602) 381-1091.
- 27 Mar 2020US Naval Ships Mercy and Comfort using HIN to expedite receiving pharmaceutical supplies to support NYC and LA hospitals fighting COVID-19
- 27 Mar 2020ANSI recognizes HIBCC support of the fight against COVID-19
- 25 Mar 2020European Commission delays its MDR by one year to focus on the Coronavirus, but leave labeling and database compliance deadlines unchanged.
- 20 Mar 2020HIBCC’s HIN System supporting healthcare supplier efforts to fight COVID-19
- 20 Mar 2020HIBCC releases new website page on HIN and DSCSA