HIBCC to be a Sponsor of the UDI Implementation Workshop
May 20-22, 2014 ♦ Baltimore, MD
Bringing the UDI Regulation & the Global UDI Database (GUDID) to Life!
The UDI Implementation Workshop is for Class III Medical Device Manufacturers who are in immediate need of information and guidance to meet the September 24, 2014 compliance deadline, or those that need to jumpstart their UDI adoption effort!
The FDA UDI Team will be in Baltimore May 20-22 for a roll-up-your sleeves / deep-dive Workshop covering all components of the UDI Regulation and the GUDID Guidance. This Workshop is strictly focused on critical information exchange, expanded interaction, and heightened networking designed to deliver immediate and actual results in your UDI implementation initiative.
Attend the Workshop to:
• Hear a summary of the FAQ’s processed by the UDI Help Desk to date
• Establish a GUDID Account
• Walk-through the Data Identifier (DI) Record
• Discuss the GUDID HL7 SPL Submission Options
• Learn about the FDA Data Quality Program & Specifications
• Understand the requirements for your automatic identification systems
• Gain insight into the Supply Chain and Healthcare Provider’s use of UDI data
• Create your plan for UDI implementation to help guide your organization
HIBCC Members Receive a $100 Discount
Seating will be limited and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Go to http://udiconference.com/register.html and enter “HIBCC” in the promotional code field line during online registration to receive $100 off of the rate. Register by April 30th for the best rate.
For the complete Workshop agenda and the most up-to-date information, please visit www.UDIconference.com
For information on the FDA UDI Regulation, visit www.FDA.gov/UDI
The UDI Implementation Workshop and the UDI Conference are produced and managed by The Clarion Group, Inc. 1-800-560-1980.
- 19 Feb 2019Medical Technology Association of Australia (MTAA) releases final UDI System Proposal
- 05 Feb 2019MedTech Europe releases document on the differences in UDI requirements for the US and EU
- 29 Nov 2018HIBCC designated by the Saudi-Arabian FDA as a UDI Issuing Agency in Draft Regulation
- 23 Oct 2018HIBCC met with European Commission and FDA in Silver Springs, MD on October 17th
- 16 Jul 2018Deactivation of iHIN Guest Accounts