As a consequence of recent changes in 340B compliance measures HIBCC has released four new activity codes to be used by HIN licensees to identify Wholesale Acquisition Cost (WAC) account transactions.
As of April 1st, HIN requests with the following activity codes will be accepted.
Activity Code Description
W4 WAC – Disproportionate Share Hospital
WI WAC – Children’s Hospital
WM WAC – Free Standing Cancer Hospital
WS WAC – Shipping Address
WAC account records are represented as location records in the HIN facility database. An add location (AL) request should be submitted to HIBCC with the corresponding activity code and valid 340B ID. If you have additional questions please contact the HIN Department via email at email@example.com.
- 19 Feb 2019Medical Technology Association of Australia (MTAA) releases final UDI System Proposal
- 05 Feb 2019MedTech Europe releases document on the differences in UDI requirements for the US and EU
- 29 Nov 2018HIBCC designated by the Saudi-Arabian FDA as a UDI Issuing Agency in Draft Regulation
- 23 Oct 2018HIBCC met with European Commission and FDA in Silver Springs, MD on October 17th
- 16 Jul 2018Deactivation of iHIN Guest Accounts