The GMDN, the de facto global standard for identifying the world’s millions of medical devices, has been made freely available to all users for the first time on 1st April 2019. Click here to view the GMDN press release.
- 08 Apr 2019HIBCC Releases UDI Suite
- 03 Apr 2019The Global Medical Device Nomenclature (GMDN) Membership is now available for free as of April 1st
- 26 Mar 2019Need to Make a Change to a Published UDI Record in the FDA’s GUDID?
- 19 Feb 2019Medical Technology Association of Australia (MTAA) releases final UDI System Proposal
- 05 Feb 2019MedTech Europe releases document on the differences in UDI requirements for the US and EU