The GMDN, the de facto global standard for identifying the world’s millions of medical devices, has been made freely available to all users for the first time on 1st April 2019. Click here to view the GMDN press release.
- 04 Dec 2019European Commission releases updated EUDAMED Data Dictionary
- 05 Nov 2019HIBC Basic UDI-DI Guidance and Generator Now Available to Meet European Union Requirements
- 30 Oct 2019Important Notice to HIBCC Labelers
- 30 Oct 2019European Commission confirms two year delay for the launch of EUDAMED. Labeling deadlines are not affected by this delay.
- 11 Oct 2019The HIBC UDI-Builder is now available. This tool will allow you to create, calculate, confirm, and collect UDIs.