The FDA has extended the compliance date for UDI labeling and data submission requirements to September 24, 2018 for the class II devices listed below. All other class II devices are subject to the September 24, 2016 UDI compliance date.
- Collections of two or more different devices packaged together in which the devices in the package are not individually labeled.
- Repackaged single-use devices
To view the official FDA Extension Letter click here.
- 19 Feb 2019Medical Technology Association of Australia (MTAA) releases final UDI System Proposal
- 05 Feb 2019MedTech Europe releases document on the differences in UDI requirements for the US and EU
- 29 Nov 2018HIBCC designated by the Saudi-Arabian FDA as a UDI Issuing Agency in Draft Regulation
- 23 Oct 2018HIBCC met with European Commission and FDA in Silver Springs, MD on October 17th
- 16 Jul 2018Deactivation of iHIN Guest Accounts