The FDA has extended the compliance date for UDI labeling and data submission??requirements to September 24, 2018 for the class II devices listed below. All other class II devices are subject to the September 24, 2016 UDI compliance date.
- Collections of two or more different devices packaged together in which the devices in the package are not individually labeled.
- Repackaged single-use devices
To view the official FDA Extension Letter click here.
- 16 May 2019iHIN® Web Based Portal Enhancement and New Processes Scheduled
- 06 May 2019Saudi Food and Drug Authority Releases Guidance Designating HIBCC as an Issuing Entity
- 01 May 2019FDA Releases Final Guidance on Convenience Kits
- 08 Apr 2019HIBCC Releases UDI Suite
- 03 Apr 2019The Global Medical Device Nomenclature (GMDN) Membership is now available for free as of April 1st