On April 5, 2017 the European Parliament adopted two new regulations on medical and in-vitro diagnostic devices. The new EU rules focus on??enhancement of patient safety and the modernization of the overall public health system.
To read the official European Commission press release click here.
- 27 Jan 2020Notice to Labelers: HIBCC Contact Information
- 14 Jan 2020The European Commission announces the European Medical Device Nomenclature (EMDN)
- 17 Dec 2019How to use HIN for Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) requirements
- 04 Dec 2019European Commission releases updated EUDAMED Data Dictionary
- 05 Nov 2019HIBC Basic UDI-DI Guidance and Generator Now Available to Meet European Union Requirements