On April 5, 2017 the European Parliament adopted two new regulations on medical and in-vitro diagnostic devices. The new EU rules focus on??enhancement of patient safety and the modernization of the overall public health system.
To read the official European Commission press release click here.
- 16 May 2019iHIN® Web Based Portal Enhancement and New Processes Scheduled
- 06 May 2019Saudi Food and Drug Authority Releases Guidance Designating HIBCC as an Issuing Entity
- 01 May 2019FDA Releases Final Guidance on Convenience Kits
- 08 Apr 2019HIBCC Releases UDI Suite
- 03 Apr 2019The Global Medical Device Nomenclature (GMDN) Membership is now available for free as of April 1st