On April 5, 2017 the European Parliament adopted two new regulations on medical and in-vitro diagnostic devices. The new EU rules focus on??enhancement of patient safety and the modernization of the overall public health system.
To read the official European Commission press release click here.
- 17 Sep 2019HIBCC UDI Presentation Available for Download
- 27 Aug 2019European Commission releases FAQ for Unique Device Identification System (UDI)
- 26 Aug 2019HIBCC Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- 23 Aug 2019HIN User Account Page Enhanced to Provide Multiple Customer Identifiers
- 16 Aug 2019HIBCC establishes EU-MDR mailbox