The European Commission announced that the European Medical Device Nomenclature (EMDN) will be the nomenclature of use by manufacturers when registering their medical devices in the EUDAMED database.
The EMDN is based on the Italian Classificazione Nazionale Dispositivi medici (CND).
To view the European Commission statement on EMDN click here.
To view the Classificazione Nazionale Dispositivi medici (CND) click here.
To learn more about HIBCC and UDI, visit www.hibcc.eu or contact HIBCC directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (602) 381-1091.
- 14 Jan 2020The European Commission announces the European Medical Device Nomenclature (EMDN)
- 17 Dec 2019How to use HIN for Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) requirements
- 04 Dec 2019European Commission releases updated EUDAMED Data Dictionary
- 05 Nov 2019HIBC Basic UDI-DI Guidance and Generator Now Available to Meet European Union Requirements
- 30 Oct 2019Important Notice to HIBCC Labelers