HIBCC has released a new page on the www.hibcc.org website for how to utilize HIN for the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA). The page will be regularly updated with HIBCC guidance for satisfying DSCSA requirements. To view the page click here.
To learn more about how HIBCC and how the HIN System can be used for DSCSA requirements visit www.hibcc.org or contact HIBCC directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (602) 381-1091.
- 28 May 2020United Kingdom (UK) regulatory agency publishes HIBCC UDI template for use in medical device corrective action communications
- 26 May 2020FDA UDI labeling and database submission deadline for Class I and unclassified devices rapidly approaching.
- 29 Apr 2020European Commission publishes guidance document on regulatory requirements for ventilators
- 15 Apr 2020Chronicled’s Mediledger utilizing the HIBCC HIN identifier for Contracting and Chargebacks in its’ blockchain network
- 15 Apr 2020HINAPI is now available