HIBCC has released a new page on the www.hibcc.org website for how to utilize HIN for the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA). The page will be regularly updated with HIBCC guidance for satisfying DSCSA requirements. To view the page click here.
To learn more about how HIBCC and how the HIN System can be used for DSCSA requirements visit www.hibcc.org or contact HIBCC directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (602) 381-1091.
- 27 Mar 2020US Naval Ships Mercy and Comfort using HIN to expedite receiving pharmaceutical supplies to support NYC and LA hospitals fighting COVID-19
- 27 Mar 2020ANSI recognizes HIBCC support of the fight against COVID-19
- 25 Mar 2020European Commission delays its MDR by one year to focus on the Coronavirus, but leave labeling and database compliance deadlines unchanged.
- 20 Mar 2020HIBCC’s HIN System supporting healthcare supplier efforts to fight COVID-19
- 20 Mar 2020HIBCC releases new website page on HIN and DSCSA