HIBCC recently performed a clean-up of all accounts on the iHIN portal at www.hibcchin.org. Due to misuse of HIN data by unauthorized users, all Guest Accounts have been deactivated. To become a HIN Authorized Licensee please complete the appropriate application and Data Use License Agreement by clicking here.
If you are currently a HIN licensee using a Guest Account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 08 Apr 2019HIBCC Releases UDI Suite
- 03 Apr 2019The Global Medical Device Nomenclature (GMDN) Membership is now available for free as of April 1st
- 26 Mar 2019Need to Make a Change to a Published UDI Record in the FDA’s GUDID?
- 19 Feb 2019Medical Technology Association of Australia (MTAA) releases final UDI System Proposal
- 05 Feb 2019MedTech Europe releases document on the differences in UDI requirements for the US and EU