HIBCC recently performed a clean-up of all accounts on the iHIN portal at www.hibcchin.org. Due to misuse of HIN data by unauthorized users, all Guest Accounts have been deactivated. To become a HIN Authorized Licensee please complete the appropriate application and Data Use License Agreement by clicking here.
If you are currently a HIN licensee using a Guest Account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 16 Jul 2018Deactivation of iHIN Guest Accounts
- 29 May 2018Australian medical device industry bodies release joint policy paper to promote the adoption of UDI.
- 19 Mar 2018Updated HIN Submission Process effective April 1, 2018
- 05 Jan 2018HIN Distribution Files Available Online
- 12 Sep 2017HIN Distribution Files Available Online