HIBCC recently performed a clean-up of all accounts on the iHIN portal at www.hibcchin.org. Due to misuse of HIN data by unauthorized users, all Guest Accounts have been deactivated. To become a HIN Authorized Licensee please complete the appropriate application and Data Use License Agreement by clicking here.
If you are currently a HIN licensee using a Guest Account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 19 Feb 2019Medical Technology Association of Australia (MTAA) releases final UDI System Proposal
- 05 Feb 2019MedTech Europe releases document on the differences in UDI requirements for the US and EU
- 29 Nov 2018HIBCC designated by the Saudi-Arabian FDA as a UDI Issuing Agency in Draft Regulation
- 23 Oct 2018HIBCC met with European Commission and FDA in Silver Springs, MD on October 17th
- 16 Jul 2018Deactivation of iHIN Guest Accounts