HIBCC recently performed a clean-up of all accounts on the iHIN portal at www.hibcchin.org. Due to misuse of HIN data by unauthorized users, all Guest Accounts have been deactivated. To become a HIN Authorized Licensee please complete the appropriate application and Data Use License Agreement by clicking here.
If you are currently a HIN licensee using a Guest Account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12 Jun 2019European Commission Designates HIBCC as an Issuing Entity for its UDI Initiative
- 16 May 2019iHIN® Web Based Portal Enhancement and New Processes Scheduled
- 06 May 2019Saudi Food and Drug Authority Releases Guidance Designating HIBCC as an Issuing Entity
- 01 May 2019FDA Releases Final Guidance on Convenience Kits
- 08 Apr 2019HIBCC Releases UDI Suite