American National Standards Institute (ANSI) has recognized the HIBCC for “stepping up with guidance, resources, and initiatives to support public health, safety, and infrastructure during the COVID-19 outbreak.” To view the full publication on ANSI’s website click here. HIBCC has been an ANSI-accredited Standards Development Organization (SDO) since 1995.
To learn more about how HIBCC and how the HIN System supports the healthcare industry visit www.hibcc.org or contact HIBCC directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (602) 381-1091.
- 28 May 2020United Kingdom (UK) regulatory agency publishes HIBCC UDI template for use in medical device corrective action communications
- 26 May 2020FDA UDI labeling and database submission deadline for Class I and unclassified devices rapidly approaching.
- 29 Apr 2020European Commission publishes guidance document on regulatory requirements for ventilators
- 15 Apr 2020Chronicled’s Mediledger utilizing the HIBCC HIN identifier for Contracting and Chargebacks in its’ blockchain network
- 15 Apr 2020HINAPI is now available