American National Standards Institute (ANSI) has recognized the HIBCC for “stepping up with guidance, resources, and initiatives to support public health, safety, and infrastructure during the COVID-19 outbreak.” To view the full publication on ANSI’s website click here. HIBCC has been an ANSI-accredited Standards Development Organization (SDO) since 1995.
To learn more about how HIBCC and how the HIN System supports the healthcare industry visit www.hibcc.org or contact HIBCC directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (602) 381-1091.
- 30 Oct 2020HIBCC’s new iHIN Web-Based Portal now available
- 22 Oct 2020EC publishes dedicated webpage on EUDAMED Actor registration module
- 07 Oct 2020Register now for our HIBCC UDI Webinar
- 14 Sep 2020HIBCC Announces HIN Data integration within the MediLedger Network
- 18 Aug 2020EC releases updated MDR / IVDR UDI FAQs