FDA UDI labeling and database submission deadline for Class I and unclassified devices rapidly approaching.
The US FDA UDI compliance deadline for Class I and unclassified devices is September 24, 2020. All labels and packages of all Class I and unclassified devices must bear a UDI , and the UDI must be submitted to the FDA’s Global UDI Database (GUDID) by the compliance deadline.
To view the FDA UDI compliance dates and requirements click here.
Contact HIBCC or complete the online application today to obtain the required company prefix for UDI .
To learn more about UDI and labeling with HIBCC visit the HIBCC website at www.hibcc.org or contact HIBCC directly at email@example.com or (602) 381-1091
- 11 Jan 2021Register now for our HIBCC UDI Webinar
- 05 Jan 2021EC’s EUDAMED Actor registration module is now available
- 30 Oct 2020HIBCC’s new iHIN Web-Based Portal now available
- 22 Oct 2020EC publishes dedicated webpage on EUDAMED Actor registration module
- 07 Oct 2020Register now for our HIBCC UDI Webinar