FDA UDI labeling and database submission deadline for Class I and unclassified devices rapidly approaching.
The US FDA UDI compliance deadline for Class I and unclassified devices is September 24, 2020. All labels and packages of all Class I and unclassified devices must bear a UDI , and the UDI must be submitted to the FDA’s Global UDI Database (GUDID) by the compliance deadline.
To view the FDA UDI compliance dates and requirements click here.
Contact HIBCC or complete the online application today to obtain the required company prefix for UDI .
To learn more about UDI and labeling with HIBCC visit the HIBCC website at www.hibcc.org or contact HIBCC directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (602) 381-1091
- 14 Sep 2020HIBCC Announces HIN Data integration within the MediLedger Network
- 18 Aug 2020EC releases updated MDR / IVDR UDI FAQs
- 28 Jul 2020Register now for our second HIBCC UDI Webinar
- 27 Jul 2020EC releases conformity assessment procedures for manufacturers of protective equipment
- 15 Jun 2020Register now for our HIBCC UDI Webinar