FDA UDI labeling and database submission deadline for Class I and unclassified devices rapidly approaching.
The US FDA UDI compliance deadline for Class I and unclassified devices is September 24, 2020. All labels and packages of all Class I and unclassified devices must bear a UDI , and the UDI must be submitted to the FDA’s Global UDI Database (GUDID) by the compliance deadline.
To view the FDA UDI compliance dates and requirements click here.
Contact HIBCC or complete the online application today to obtain the required company prefix for UDI .
To learn more about UDI and labeling with HIBCC visit the HIBCC website at www.hibcc.org or contact HIBCC directly at email@example.com or (602) 381-1091
- 15 Jun 2020Register now for our HIBCC UDI Webinar
- 03 Jun 2020MedTech Europe releases guidance on Basic UDI-DI assignment for the EU MDR
- 28 May 2020United Kingdom (UK) regulatory agency publishes HIBCC UDI template for use in medical device corrective action communications
- 26 May 2020FDA UDI labeling and database submission deadline for Class I and unclassified devices rapidly approaching.
- 29 Apr 2020European Commission publishes guidance document on regulatory requirements for ventilators