The European Commission released the third version of the Medical Device Coordination Group’s (MDCG) “Guidance on Basic UDI-DI and Changes to UDI-DI” document.
The new version includes additional information on devices that are directly marked and the manner in which the production of the device is controlled.
To view the updated guidance document click here.
To learn more about HIBCC and UDI, visit www.hibcc.eu or contact HIBCC directly at email@example.com or +1 (602) 381-1091.
- 27 Mar 2020US Naval Ships Mercy and Comfort using HIN to expedite receiving pharmaceutical supplies to support NYC and LA hospitals fighting COVID-19
- 27 Mar 2020ANSI recognizes HIBCC support of the fight against COVID-19
- 25 Mar 2020European Commission delays its MDR by one year to focus on the Coronavirus, but leave labeling and database compliance deadlines unchanged.
- 20 Mar 2020HIBCC’s HIN System supporting healthcare supplier efforts to fight COVID-19
- 20 Mar 2020HIBCC releases new website page on HIN and DSCSA