The Health Industry Bar Code (HIBC) Syntax Standard has been given final approval by the American National standards Institute (ANSI).
Also known as ANSI/HIBC 5.0, the standard was developed by the Health Industry Business Communications Council (HIBCC), the accredited global standards development organization that supports patient safety by creating industry-supported non-proprietary standards for healthcare product and facility identification.
- 27 Jan 2020Notice to Labelers: HIBCC Contact Information
- 14 Jan 2020The European Commission announces the European Medical Device Nomenclature (EMDN)
- 17 Dec 2019How to use HIN for Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) requirements
- 04 Dec 2019European Commission releases updated EUDAMED Data Dictionary
- 05 Nov 2019HIBC Basic UDI-DI Guidance and Generator Now Available to Meet European Union Requirements