On March 7th, 2017 the Council of the European Union approved two new medical device regulations, including a regulation similar to the US FDA’s UDI rule. The European Parliament is expected to adopt both regulations in April 2017.
To view the EU press release click here.
- 07 Apr 2017European Parliament Votes to Adopt Medical Device Regulation Proposal
- 03 Apr 2017FDA Grants UDI Extension for Soft Contact Lenses
- 30 Mar 2017Malware Alert for HIBCC Clients
- 21 Mar 2017European Parliament Expected to Adopt Medical Device Regulation (UDI) in April
- 21 Mar 2017Enhancement to HIBCC’s HIN System Software