The following companies (and/or their subsidiaries/divisions) have applied for a Labeler Identification Code (LIC) assignment with HIBCC or one of our international affiliates. By doing so, they have demonstrated their commitment to patient safety and logistical efficiency for their customers, the industry and the public at large.
Any organization that is interested in using the HIBC uniform labeling system may apply for the assignment of one or more LICs.
- 26 Jul 2016FDA releases draft guidance on UDI form and content
- 15 Jul 2016Medicare endorses unique identifiers for medical devices
- 01 Jul 2016HIN Distribution Files Available Online
- 23 Jun 2016HIBCC is designated by the European Commission as a UDI Assigning Entity.
- 23 Jun 2016The Council of the European Union announced its agreement with the European Parliament to implement UDI.