The following companies (and/or their subsidiaries/divisions) have applied for a Labeler Identification Code (LIC) assignment with HIBCC or one of our international affiliates. By doing so, they have demonstrated their commitment to patient safety and logistical efficiency for their customers, the industry and the public at large.
Any organization that is interested in using the HIBC uniform labeling system may apply for the assignment of one or more LICs.
- 03 Jul 2017HIN Distribution Files Available Online
- 05 Jun 2017FDA Extends UDI Compliance Deadline for Class 1 Devices
- 26 May 2017FDA Posts New Webpage on Use of Symbols in Labeling
- 07 Apr 2017European Parliament Votes to Adopt Medical Device Regulation Proposal
- 03 Apr 2017FDA Grants UDI Extension for Soft Contact Lenses