The following companies (and/or their subsidiaries/divisions) have applied for a Labeler Identification Code (LIC) assignment with HIBCC or one of our international affiliates. By doing so, they have demonstrated their commitment to patient safety and logistical efficiency for their customers, the industry and the public at large.
Any organization that is interested in using the HIBC uniform labeling system may apply for the assignment of one or more LICs.
- 07 Sep 2016FDA extends UDI compliance date for Class II convenience kits and repackaged single-use devices
- 30 Aug 2016New Version of “Create a HIBC UDI & Bar Code” Utility Now Available
- 26 Jul 2016FDA releases draft guidance on UDI form and content
- 15 Jul 2016Medicare endorses unique identifiers for medical devices
- 01 Jul 2016HIN Distribution Files Available Online