It has been brought to our attention that some HIBCC clients are recieving emails from a Madison Brady claiming to be a HIBCC employee. The emails are coming from email@example.com and contain a PDF attachment. This individual and email address is in no way associated with HIBCC. Do not open the PDF attachment, as it may be malware.
- 12 Sep 2017HIN Distribution Files Available Online
- 03 Jul 2017HIN Distribution Files Available Online
- 05 Jun 2017FDA Extends UDI Compliance Deadline for Class 1 Devices
- 26 May 2017FDA Posts New Webpage on Use of Symbols in Labeling
- 07 Apr 2017European Parliament Votes to Adopt Medical Device Regulation Proposal