It has been brought to our attention that some HIBCC clients are recieving emails from a Madison Brady claiming to be a HIBCC employee. The emails are coming from email@example.com and contain a PDF attachment. This individual and email address is in no way associated with HIBCC. Do not open the PDF attachment, as it may be malware.
- 07 Apr 2017European Parliament Votes to Adopt Medical Device Regulation Proposal
- 03 Apr 2017FDA Grants UDI Extension for Soft Contact Lenses
- 30 Mar 2017Malware Alert for HIBCC Clients
- 21 Mar 2017European Parliament Expected to Adopt Medical Device Regulation (UDI) in April
- 21 Mar 2017Enhancement to HIBCC’s HIN System Software