In order to expedite the processing of licensee requests for HINs, HIBCC has implemented a process to return all completed records in a partially completed work order to licensees. This system enhancement enables licensees to receive their data faster than ever.
HIBCC is also encouraging licensees to consolidate work orders by sending all HIN requests in a single submission.
- 12 Sep 2017HIN Distribution Files Available Online
- 03 Jul 2017HIN Distribution Files Available Online
- 05 Jun 2017FDA Extends UDI Compliance Deadline for Class 1 Devices
- 26 May 2017FDA Posts New Webpage on Use of Symbols in Labeling
- 07 Apr 2017European Parliament Votes to Adopt Medical Device Regulation Proposal