On April 5, 2017 the European Parliament adopted two new regulations on medical and in-vitro diagnostic devices. The new EU rules focus on enhancement of patient safety and the modernization of the overall public health system.
To read the official European Commission press release click here.
- 07 Apr 2017European Parliament Votes to Adopt Medical Device Regulation Proposal
- 03 Apr 2017FDA Grants UDI Extension for Soft Contact Lenses
- 30 Mar 2017Malware Alert for HIBCC Clients
- 21 Mar 2017European Parliament Expected to Adopt Medical Device Regulation (UDI) in April
- 21 Mar 2017Enhancement to HIBCC’s HIN System Software