On April 5, 2017 the European Parliament adopted two new regulations on medical and in-vitro diagnostic devices. The new EU rules focus on enhancement of patient safety and the modernization of the overall public health system.
To read the official European Commission press release click here.
- 03 Jul 2017HIN Distribution Files Available Online
- 05 Jun 2017FDA Extends UDI Compliance Deadline for Class 1 Devices
- 26 May 2017FDA Posts New Webpage on Use of Symbols in Labeling
- 07 Apr 2017European Parliament Votes to Adopt Medical Device Regulation Proposal
- 03 Apr 2017FDA Grants UDI Extension for Soft Contact Lenses